Are you passionate about CI/CD and Test?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Educate and coach teams about CI/CD and Test.
– Work with teams across the entire organization with focus on changing the way they test, including test automation.
– Develop frameworks and tools needed for CI/CD and testing
– Working with test processes and strategies.
– Collaborate with other team members to identifying and driving changes needed to successfully implement the new way of testing.
– Get to know all aspects of the bank which will open up for fast personal development and create a large network.
What you need in this role:
– You are very knowledgeable in the concepts of Continuous Delivery and Test.
– You have hands-on experience from test automation and testing tools.
– You have good communication skills and like to lead, coach and train people and teams.
– You are self-driven and used to take you own initiatives.
– You have a can-do spirit with the ability to motivate others.
“Join our team and …
be part of the Enterprise Continuous Delivery team which is responsible for driving the Continuous Delivery initiative across the bank. The team consists of experts with overlapping knowledge within Continuous Delivery and Test.
As a manager I believe that great solutions come from people working together in a high-trust and transparent environment. Where they are allowed to take the initiative, experiment and constantly try to improve “daily work”, in order to reach global goals. I also believe that we will produce better result if we have fun at work.
So, if you are positive, like responsibility, big challenges and being able to actually make a difference, then this is for you. There will be plenty of challenges along the way that you, together with you colleagues, need to find solutions to. This is a great opportunity to make a big difference.” Per Åseborn
We look forward to your application at the latest 02.11.2020.
Location: Stockholm, Tallinn, Vilnius