We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer for our eGovernment base services account which offers a variety of different projects, most of them crucial information systems that are essential in order to build an e-country, including, certificate authority solution for issuance and management of electronic identities, digital signature and validation software, state authentication solution, solutions for the x-road ecosystem, the mobile application for digital signatures and encryption, etc. Varying and interesting projects have made our team very stable, each project will give a new angle for approaching the eGovernment base area, and new challenges simply keep coming.
What is expected from you?
– Experience in testing for a minimum of 3 years
– Experience with Java or Groovy
– Interest in improving your test automation skills
– Experience in setting up and maintaining test environments. Docker, CI pipelines, and using Linux command line is not something that you have only seen in movies (you are not afraid to tackle technical problems)
– Exploring APIs and writing code/scripting is the way you like to interact with computers (we mostly use machine interfaces instead of UIs, depends on a project though)
– Although you love teamwork, and the whole team supports you (and you will have a personal mentor!), you are a fast learner and have an independent mentality
– You have good Estonian language skills
– Experience with RestAssured is a bonus
Why join the eGovernment base team?
– Opportunity to become a real test automation guru, but be hands-on at the same time!
– Supportive and personal growth-oriented colleagues, who are experts in their field.
– Opportunity to develop interesting and high-impact projects for e-Estonia (also from scratch).
– Freedom to decide and implement how to offer the best solutions for the client.
– Modern technologies and processes.