Are you a T-shaped engineer passionate about Java, database management and high quality service? Are you eager to contribute to the fight against fraud?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Develop and maintain different platforms (e.g. fraud management, deployment tools) used by many teams across Baltic Swedbank
– Define and design technical requirements and build highly reliable solutions for improving existing applications, also helping to support production systems to be up and running 24/7
– Be involved in end-to-end service analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
– Work with technologies such as Java, Kotlin, Linux, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Jetty, Docker and Kubernetes
What you need in this role:
– Higher education in IT field (or acquiring)
– Good knowledge and experience in Java programming at least 2 years
– Experience with database management is considered as a big bonus
– A constant desire to stay on top of technology, share and implement good practices
– Be a solution-oriented team player
– Good communication skills (also fluent in English)
– Willingness to work in an agile way
“Join our team and …
be a part of a supportive international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects. We believe, that different ideas, skills and experiences build better results. When you join us, you will have a freedom to choose innovative and challenging tasks from wide range of assignments from different fields that will develop you both professionally and as a person.” Triin Nigol, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 07.12.2020.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.