Are you interested in Data Warehouse solutions?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Develop, test, analyze and maintain Swedbank’s high tech Analytics platform used by Data Warehousing, Data Science, Information Management and Data Integration;
– Make sure our Common BI Infrastructure is up and running 24/7;
– To administrate key ETL platforms for Data Warehouse;
– Handle maintenance of ETL applications and infrastructure, including lifecycle management, troubleshooting, task scripting and automation, user supports etc;
– Communicate and cooperate with other agile engineers and learn best practices in BI development.
What is needed in this role:
– Proactive attitude and mindset to investigate problems and find solutions to them;
– Experience in ETL tool, esp. Oracle Data Integrator and Informatica PowerCenter is definite advantage;
– Demonstrated platform’s and application’s infrastructure administration and/or software maintenance experience;
– Having SQL language skills, esp. Oracle SQL;
– Knowledge in Windows/Unix/Linux OS, general command usage and syntax;
– Working experience with Agile of SAFe framework;
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar;
– Fluency in English and willingness to travel.
You can work both independently and in a team, pay attention to details and manage different tasks effectively.
“Join our team and …
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects. We are one very tight workgroup – actively working, communicating and acting as one team. With us you’ll get to touch different world class technologies that are key to the bank’s success of executing on the strategic initiatives.” Wai Sum Elenurm, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.01.2020.