We are looking for a hands-on Software Architect to take on a new challenge and become a part of our extraordinary eHealth team developing upTIS (uue põlvkonna tervise infosüsteem).
Together with your team, you will take part in creating a new system for the only Healthcare Records System in Estonia and therefore contribute directly to the health and well-being of all people around you.
Project tech stack: Microservices, Java, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, CI/CD, test automation.
With this position, you’ll have a key role in the whole development cycle from initial design right through to production.
What is expected from you?
– Designing and developing new features according to business needs and changing technology trends;
– Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers;
– Client communication – figuring out problems, needs, and solutions;
– Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new features;
– Communicating all concepts and guidelines successfully to the development team;
– Planning, proposing, and executing code optimization and refactoring activities;
– Ensuring a high level of test automation (Unit tests);
– Approving final product before launch.
What’s in it for you?
– We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
– We care about your growth & development. In Nortal we support constant improvement and knowledge sharing via Learning Hives. 12 working days per year are for you to dedicate towards self-development.
– We prioritize your health & well-being by providing flexible package for health insurance, sports or massage services. We offer unlimited access to mental health professionals via MinuDoc platform.
– We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours.
– It’s your choice whether you want to work from the office or remotely – Nortal will partially cover the cost of ergonomic furniture for your home.
2-5 extra vacation days per calendar year based on your tenure at Nortal.