Are you passionate about using data, technology and customer insight to deliver amazingly simple experiences for our customers?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Plan and run automated offer development projects: building the offer to customer, defining target customer groups, channel mix strategy, supporting offer development, executing offer testing and optimization;
– Cooperate with sales & marketing, product specialists, analysts, digital experts and developers from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania;
– Enhance private customer experiences by delivering relevant personal messages where and when the customer engages with bank.
What you need in this role:
– Great cooperation and communication skills;
– Ability to step into customer “shoes”;
– Ability to interpret data and turn them into business action;
– Details matter to you;
– Good Estonian and English language knowledge (written & verbal);
– Experience with leading projects in international and remote working environment;
– Practical experience with digital media advertising (social media advertising, google ads, email marketing, etc).
“Join our team and …
have a chance to start your journey in a new fastly emerging area of Marketing automation. We offer you the opportunity to have a real impact on business while providing you with leading tools and solutions in the market. You will have great international team mates who support each other and are ready to share their knowledge as well as learn from you too.“ Aurelija Lapėnaitė-Sytė, hiring manager.
We look forward to your application at the latest 04.09.2020.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.