Are you passionate about Cyber Security, able to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Work with large and complex infrastructure geographically dispersed around the globe;
– Focus on Cyber Security infrastructure delivery, design new solutions and optimize existing systems/platforms;
– Be part of Cyber Defense Center which contains Security Incident Response Team (SIRT), Security Operations Center (SOC), Threat Intelligence and Cyber Security teams;
– Create services that are utilized by a vast majority of applications used in the bank in order to meet security challenges and requirements originated from the enterprise Cyber Security policy. We design, implement and maintain commoditized cyber security infrastructure such as: Log Management and Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Malware Protection, Data Leakage Prevention, Network Access Control, Database Activity Monitoring;
– We have many things on our plate – which area you want to focus on is up to you and your interest. Either way you will be engaged in developing and supporting Cyber Security infrastructure used across Swedbank group. You will have the opportunity to work with top technologies as well as market leading vendors;
What you need in this role:
– As a Software Engineer in Cyber Security team, we expect you to be motivated individual, with good technical skills and constant desire to stay on top of technology. You have successfully completed a degree in a relevant subject and have a solid combination of the following requirements:
– 3+ years of experience in the Cyber Security area;
– Good level of scripting or software development background;
– Prior experience or knowledge in Unix/Linux and Microsoft administration;
– Strong IT skills including knowledge of hardware, software, networks and data centers;
– Good understanding of a program development, infrastructure architecture and database modelling;
– Ability to handle uncertainty and do quick and efficient drill down in the given area;
You would be a perfect fit to our team if you are a true team player, eager to take challenges and willing to share your knowledge with your team members. Thorough work ethics, attention to details should be things that describe you as a person.
“Join our team and …
.. be a part of an engaging environment where you will work closely together with highly skilled, ambitious and experienced colleagues who will help and push you to the next level. You will work in an international organization adopting new technologies at an early stage and be part of interesting and challenging projects. Your work will be widely used both by the organization and external clients. I truly believe in the collaboration, teamwork and team spirit – it is the key to success. We need to enjoy what we do! For me, it is important to have a work environment where you feel your importance, have the possibility to grow as a person and at the same time have fun.” Yakup Güneyli, your future leader
We look forward to your application at the latest 03.12.2020.
Location: Tallinn; Sundbyberg, Stockholm HQ