Are you passionate about Information Security?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Work as an information security manager with focus on information risks you will have a very exiting job.
– Make a difference and help Swedbank Group to get even more secure and resilient is going to be your main goal!
The BIO Office department supports the BIO of Digital Banking & IT with e.g. Information Security, Information Management, Process governance and Portfolio management. Below you see some of the specifics in the Information Security Management area.
– The role of Information Security Manager is a vital component in Swedbank’s Information Security organization. The ISM’s role is to support Digital Banking & IT in understanding and mitigating Information risks, analyse requirements and monitor internal or external events that may impact business
– The ISM shall support, monitor and follow-up on the implementation of information risk management, and information security management, according to internal, Group wide, information security regulations and specific external information security regulations concerning operations, products and services
– The ISM shall support and advice e.g. BIO /Business architects in information security issues
– The ISM shall at a strategic level support the Head Architect in implementation of required security controls into architectures
– The ISMs are the main point of interaction with Group Information Security, facilitating Information Security management integration within business operations. They have a functional reporting line to Swedbank Group’s CISO/Head of Group Information Security
What is needed in this role:
– Good analytical capacity, a consultative way of working, good social and communication skills while maintaining a high level of integrity. In addition, you need good English skills in both speaking and writing.
– Good knowledge on information Technology risks and information security, which is a part of Operational risk.
– Swedbank development processes and other supporting ITIL process e.g. change management, IT continuity, problem management, – Identity and access management etc.
– The threat environment, relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
– Preferably you should have CISSP/CISM/CISA certification or similar.
“Join our team and …
Our BIO Office team covers a number of areas, supporting the BIO, which provides a good possibility to gain insight into many areas of the bank. We cover areas such as Information Security, Information Management, project management, supporting Value streams with test and process governance, portfolio management for DBIT and others. The spread of tasks also provides us with great input and understanding of the business we interact with. Who I am is best understood through a coffee or chat, so just send me an email or calendar invitation! Looking forward to see you!” Daniel Krafft
We look forward to receiving your application by 20.12.2020.
Location: Stockholm, Tallin, Riga & Vilnius