Are you passionate about Cyber Security and ready to lead Swedbank’s Cyber Defence Center?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
– Take the lead of Swedbank´s Cyber Defense Center to help protect the bank against cyber-attacks.
– Swedbank’s Cyber Defense Center consists of the teams Security Operations Center (SOC) Security Incidents Response Team (SIRT) and Threat Intelligence (TI). We are now looking for you who can lead our awesome cyber security investigators and threat hunters.
– You will play a leading role in ensuring swift handling of security incidents by leading our skilled teams and working together with the rest of the bank. You will help protect the bank every single day and you make us better, day in and day out.
– This role involves handling of sensitive personal and confidential information. Therefore, we will put a lot of effort on assessing your personality during the recruiting process. We like to see that you exhibit a high level of personal integrity and personal responsibility.
– Since cyber criminals do not keep business hours a lot of things can happen simultaneously, and new information is received continuously. – We like to see that you work well under pressure, while remaining calm and focused. We also like to see that you can handle different tasks in parallel as an incident develops.
– You will nurture your team members passion to cyber security through the teams´ purpose to protect Swedbank as a critical part of the society in Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
– You will drive the training and development of the Cyber Defense Center team members, build a continuous learning mindset and regularly provide empowering feedback – our people are our most valuable “asset”.
What is needed in this role:
– Passion for cyber security, continuous learning mindset and problem-solving attitude – be a role model for the team!
– Excellent people leadership, people development and stakeholder influencing skills.
– Multiple years of experience with incident response, cyber threat hunting and red / blue team exercises is required and the ability to coordinate security incidents.
– Bonus areas we are interested in are: Preferably have been a leader for a CERT/CSIRT/Cyber Defense Center.
– Understand both technology and have a good business acumen.
– Autonomous and rigorous, you are highly motivated of the innovation and organization of big projects.
“Join our team and…
..get the possibility to join one of the most passionate Cyber Security teams in the financial sector. As the head of Swedbank’s Cyber Defense Center you will report directly to me being the group CISO. As a leader I encourage decision-making skills and forward-thinking to help us achieve our goals. It is important that you have a passion for your work and acts as an inspirational leader for your teams.
What are you waiting for – apply now! Petra Klein, your future manager
We look forward to your application at the latest 05.02.2021.