Would you like to create something truly meaningful and be part of the team that builds groundbreaking systems that enable proactive services?
If the answer is yes, then we have a treat for you! We offer you a unique opportunity to jump on board and be part of the development team that builds one of the most business-critical information systems for the Estonian Social Insurance Board. You can be part of building a seamless system that serves approximately 700,000 people monthly, distributing more than €2 billion yearly and making up about 20% of the country’s annual budget each year.
Look around your friends and family, you most probably already know personally at least one person who will benefit from it.
We are looking for a Software Developer! You are a mix of craftsman, researcher, artist, builder and engineer. You will solve software and business puzzles, figuring out how different systems and information assets interlock with each other, removing silos and finding the best solutions.
While exploring and experimenting with new technologies you also understand the importance of proper architectural choices and methodologies. Every team of ours acts as a little ecosystem built to be autonomous – making their own decisions about technology choices and development process, yet not forgetting the bigger picture and teamwork. Thus, in this project you can choose to work with hexagonal architecture, Java 11, Spring, Angular 9 and Angular rxJS, Cypress, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, X-road, etc.
You’re likely to succeed if you:
– have strong experience building Java applications. Minimum 3 years experience is needed.
– have experience with reactive front-end technologies.
– have experience in building and making architectural decisions in software development projects.
– like challenging yourself and setting the bar high — not only for yourself but also for the team and for your cooperation partners.
-believe that building great software is based on a good partnership between people – within the team, and between the team and client.
– are an open communicator and you know how to make your voice heard, at the same time you take into account the opinions of other people.
– have excellent command in spoken and written Estonian and English.
We offer you:
– interesting, challenging and innovative work.
– great career opportunities with constant improvement, high-quality training to develop your skills and gain new experiences.
-impact within the team and the company.
-an opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring developer community with over 200 global advocates.
– opportunity to contribute to decision-making, people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open.
– people-oriented atmosphere. We strive to create an environment where people can feel comfortable.