Are you passionate about Financial Crime? We are now looking for framework specialists related to Anti-Financial Crime.
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Be a part of Group AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing) Office, which is responsible for the establishment, governance, follow-up and implementation of the Swedbank AML/CTF and Financial Crime approach;
– Group AML/CTF Office is a first line of defence function which is responsible for the operative group-wide frameworks in Anti-Financial Crime;
– The Group AML/CTF Office assists the senior management and the Swedbank Group in defining and implementing existing Anti-Financial Crime obligations;
– As a Framework Specialist you will be working with development and maintenance of the operative Group Financial Crime frameworks (mainly AML/CTF and Anti-Fraud) to ensure that they are in line with external legal requirements and industry best practice;
– You will be providing advice and subject matter expertise to the business organisation in relation to the frameworks managed by the Group AML/CTF Office;
– You will also have an important role in the design and implementation of the Group’s internal processes and procedures;
What you need in this role:
– Is a legal expert or has another relevant academic degree.
– Has three to seven years of experience from working with Anti-Financial Crime (e.g. AML/CTF and/or Anti-Fraud) frameworks in the financial sector – preferably from banking.
– Has a deep understanding of relevant legislation and stylistic ability and experience from developing frameworks and other governance documents.
– Has communicative abilities, shows interest and understanding for others and is good a creating good relationships.
– Has e.g. worked as a framework specialist in a supervisory authority or as a consultant in the relevant areas.
“Join our team and …
be a part of the Group AML/CTF Office which is currently being developed and undergoing changes. Joining us will therefore present ample opportunities to influence the way forward and make a real difference. You will be a part of a team of high performing professionals with a varied background and experience.” Anna Andersson, your future leader