Are you passionate about asset management, leading others and contributing to a sustainable pension system?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Ensure competitive returns to our more than 300,000 clients;
– Be a market leader in sustainable investing;
– Work alongside our main distributor Swedbank;
– Impact the future of the Estonian pension system.
What you need in this role:
– Exceptional leadership skills and demonstrated success in leading a team to meet and exceed objectives, and in building a high-performing culture that has a clear orientation towards clients and stakeholders;
– Experience working in asset management and a profound understanding of the financial market. Previous involvement in the management of investments or pension funds is an advantage;
– The ability to build great relationships and work with many different stakeholders: the supervisory council, employees, Swedbank as a distributor, Swedbank Robur in Stockholm as a service provider, clients, media, lawmakers and regulators;
– Strong skills in verbal communication;
– A high standard of professionalism and integrity;
– Commitment to demonstrating our values: Simple, Open and Caring;
– Fluency in spoken and written Estonian and English.
“Join our team and …
ensure continued strong and sustainable growth of our clients’ EUR 2,5bn of assets. As I am based in Stockholm, working with me will give you an opportunity to take on big responsibilities independently, while I am always ready to provide support through quick, simple and straight-forward communication.” Adam Wastå, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application and cover letter by 09.12.2020.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.