Are you passionate about the world of BI analytical solutions development? Do you want to ensure continuous and high-quality deliveries in timely and effective way?
With us you have the opportunity to:
– Design and develop stable and reliable fit-to-purpose BI solutions based on business needs;
– Identify and analyze internal customer needs to improve their analytical journeys;
– Support and maintain existing BI solutions portfolio;
– Perform Business Intelligence applications capability testing;
– Support decision making within organization and constantly looking for more efficient and sophisticated solutions to make it happen;
– Educate, consult and support Swedbank employees in BI tools & capabilities;
– Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key business users in cross-functional areas.
What you need in this role:
– Be proactive, self-driven and open-minded Business Analyst, who loves helping people connect with technology;
– Ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced and intense working environment;
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Good communication & presentation skills;
– Constant learning & self-development attitude;
– Relevant university degree (preferable in Data Analysis, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or other related), or a good reason for not having one;
– Good communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking;
– Experience within reporting, analytics or Business Intelligence area and agile methodologies gives you an advantage.
“Join our team and…
be a part of engaged team of professionals, who serve as a data analytical support hub in organization, jointly delivering BI solutions, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.
As a manager, I give trust and responsibility. I strive to build a team with an open, positive and transparent atmosphere, where everyone can grow and have possibility to learn from each other.
In our team we value teamwork and expect you to be the one as well! We challenge obstacles together and succeed or fail as a team. We are energetic, professional and & humorous colleagues, who are very excited to welcome another team member!” Tatjana Derendjajeva, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at the latest 31.10.2020.